[Plone-conference] Rare exports

RebelX info at rebelx.nl
Tue Oct 16 08:51:06 UTC 2012

Mikko: as I am dealing with legal stuff on a daily basis, I already
started digging into the Dutch legislation with regard to confiscated
goods. I need to know if you got any receipt for the sword that was
confiscated, as that will be needed to retrieve the sword from the
customs department. Please let me know a.s.a.p.

Thanks,

Eric