[Plone-conference] Rare exports

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 08:36:31 UTC 2012

On 15 Oct 2012, at 23:16, Jan Branbergen wrote:

> will do tomorrow

Oh, I *so* want to hear how that conversation goes!

"How may I help you?"
"Hi, I have this Finnish friend…. who went to this bingo game…."

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton, Technical Director
Netsight Internet Solutions Limited

Registered in England No. 3892180
Registered office: 40 Berkeley Square, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1HU