[Plone-conference] Plomino sprint

Jean Jordaan jean.jordaan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 11:36:59 UTC 2012

All!

In the spirit of Roché's post:

With Plomino we are working on integrating
  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/souper.plone
as storage layer.

    souper.plone addresses developers with the need to solve the problem to
    store tiny entities of mass-data, where heavy weight Archetypes or
    Dexterity are too much effort and are to slow. I.e if you need a queryable
    container for non-CMSish content, like votes, data from a poll, orders in a
    webshop, measuring data, or alike.

We are also working on integrating
  http://patternslib.com/
to supercharge the frontend.

And finally we are working on using HTML5 local storage for offline usability.

--