[Plone-conference] Sunday morning transfer to Schiphol

Jeroen Ubbink jeroen at fourdigits.nl
Fri Oct 12 07:20:10 UTC 2012

Hi andrew,

I haven't checked this out yet myself but if you want to stay up all night
and still use the train you might want to head for utrecht with the last
train.From utrecht there are usually more and earlier trains heading for
Schiphol.

The website to check the train schedule on is www.ns.nl.

Hope this is of any help.

Kind regards,