[Plone-conference] openspace: image transforms - resurrected

Davi Lima davilima6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:25:51 UTC 2012

It might be worth checking the Thumbor python project which enables smart
crops through face and feature detection algorithms:
https://github.com/globocom/thumbor

Unfortunately it currently runs on top of its own Tornado webserver - and
that's probably a blocker - but also a good inspiration anyway:
https://github.com/globocom/thumbor/wiki/Requirements

[]s
Davi