[Plone-conference] Report to the "Aliens Police": the Plone Boat reports?

Patel, Sabera sabera at ceh.ac.uk
Fri Oct 5 08:16:52 UTC 2012

The fun of Plone has began.

Look forward to next week,

Sabs.

-----Original Message-----
From: plone-conference-bounces at lists.plone.org [mailto:plone-conference-bounces at lists.plone.org] On Behalf Of RebelX
Sent: 05 October 2012 08:53
To: plone-conference at lists.plone.org
Subject: Re: [Plone-conference] Report to the "Aliens Police": the Plone Boat reports?

Hi Jean,

No matter where you are from, whether it is Brazil, Australia, Iceland or Bangkok, anybody with the last name 'Jordaan" will be considered more Dutch than the average Dutch police officer, so don't worry :) Btw.... they are understaffed anyways and too busy playing with their laser guns and collecting money from speed drivers.... and when talking about the laser guns: no, not the Will Smith kind of toys.

Welcome to the Netherlands!

Eric Rozeboom
Rebel X