[Plone-com] OOPS, delayed - metoo and still some progress...

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Tue Dec 11 19:56:03 UTC 2012

Alex,
thanks for now.
Nice to get active response!

My state:

I am trapped in my business. Here is what I did in the last weeks

	• Streamlined tasks in Trello into multiple boards (Content / Design)
	• Streamlined content on the old staging server and plone.org
starting page
	• Wrote a State of the project with Maurizio
	• worked on" Comparision Concept" with Dylan Jay (streamline and
simplify it as well)
	• asked for Input on the leist related to comparison stuff vs. SP &
WP (poor responses)
	• Moved mockups back to Plone MyBalsamiq cccount (done by André)

I am stll lacking the force to make a big push just by myself. When
the cat is out of the house (Carol, Matt: waving!) the mice are
dancing elsewhere ;-)

We need more internal drumming and a permanent exchange to review
tasks and push people. Currently the team is not responsive enough
(except Maurizio). But finally we have coders but no marketing guys
working for free. Put some budget aside and be prepared to raise some
funds. If everybody is only looking at his personal jobs we can forget
pushing global marketing for Plone.

I am loving a little bit more of speed, but I only can offer it when I
gave time. My offer in the summer with the interns went by without
beeing used. We should omit that in the future.

Was Gilbane a succes? Nothing found when looking...

Armin