[Plone-com] Status from the Content Team reaching for the Design steps.

André Nogueira andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Fri Sep 28 12:55:52 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Unfortunatelly TV1 will need more time to start work in our layout, due to
some changes in company board. So I decide to find an alternate option.

So I talked about our project to Mediaman Latin America (www.mediam.la) and
they love the idea. They are working right now in some initial studies.
They are very good in this area, we are working together in some projectcs
here in latin america (argentina, brasil, venezuela) and they always do a
great job, even when facing crazy clients like us :)

As Armin says, we are trying to collect and organize our recomendations for
them ( I just gave until now a brief overview).

[]s

Andre Nogueira
andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Simples Consultoria