[Plone-com] Stand up, and next month I'll return to infrastructure only

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu Sep 27 13:22:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

Re: stand ups and cat herding and general prodding, I'm going to poke at
this list until the end of the month or so: reminding folks to do whatever
they can to move the state of plone.com forward! After that, I'll step back
again into the infrastructure role and be available to help with that as
needed.

To recap, I think we have seen:

   - A great content effort, with lots of content in Google Docs. Some of
   which may be nearing completion, although to be honest I haven't checked
   Gabrielle's latest work yet. Anyone else want to take a look?
   - Infrastructure handled, with plone.com being hosted on Six Feet Up.
   - Themes discussed, with some indication that TV1 is working on a theme;
   and plenty of other folks available to provide themes. But no viable theme
   available yet beyond plonetheme.ploneorg.

Alex

--
Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com