[Plone-com] Hand up for the Balsamiq Licence

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Fri Sep 21 15:14:39 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,
very happy with you catching the task!
If you want someone catch the card drag the avatar there. Else no one
gets the notify.

Well done.

Please use balsamiq.plone[at]acsr.de as the address.
I need one, for now! (even if I know to use MyBalsamiq with the XML
im-/export very easy)

But for most Designers this may calm down their spirit ;-)

Armin

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr industrialdesign, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at acsr.de - http://www.acsr.de
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803 (EU VAT ID)