[Plone-com] Plone.com Design

André Nogueira andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Mon Sep 17 18:33:06 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

This morning I was on TV1 to discuss the steps of our project.
They asked us some information so they can start designing. They are:

1. wireframe
I will create a mockup for homepage and an internal page, taking as
starting point this document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17uQS01i2HSiW1JLxpCuvcq5lPlgE7M3tyFX1FVEYwxw/edit
Probably tomorrow I will publish this wireframe so you can give
opinions, especially regarding the highlights of the homepage.

2. Design brief
They asked for some information to help in the creation process.  I
added this questions in a document here:
https://docs.google.com/a/simplesconsultoria.com.br/document/d/1oxqR_gW5QwqniXliU22Vbv7c-6YGjMl2412__cZ96HA/edit
Fell free to add or edit.

Next Friday I will have another meeting and a have to give them all
information we have.
So it would be very important to finish wireframe and answer to these
questions until Thursday.

[]s

Andre Nogueira
andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br