[Plone-com] Tell your friends to join us!

Carol Ganz carol at sixfeetup.com
Mon Sep 17 17:32:56 UTC 2012

Julian,

The kind of feedback you got from your client is the kind of information
we need to base our decisions on in creating content for plone.com. We
all know what makes Plone great, but what do the clients really think is
important and why did they choose and stick with Plone. I cannot wait to
see your input.

Thanks,
Carol