[Plone-com] Stay engaged, please!

Julian Coyne julian.coyne at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:13:27 UTC 2012

Hi Alex and Wyn,

Sorry I've dropped off the radar since my early posts, we have a project
scheduled for user acceptance testing starting tomorrow which has kept me
extremely busy.

I haven't been keeping up with the emails since my post of a couple of
weeks ago, but I've just checked my non-work email tonight and seen these
last couple of emails.

We (Unified) can still look into designing a theme based on the approach I
outlined a couple of weeks back if required. I'll need to confirm some
things here but next week should a possibility.

We're plenty busy at the moment, so if its doubling up on anything TV1 is
doing I'd prefer to defer to them as I think they put their hand up first.

Also what is the expected launch date?

Cheers