[Plone-com] Stay engaged, please!

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu Sep 13 13:27:44 UTC 2012

Good Morning,

Here is a recap of the last 24 hours of plone.com development activity:

   - Chat logs: http://chat-logs.dcpython.org/day/plone.com/2012-09-13
   - Content staging: Edit content in Google Docs! Rose has advised folks
   to "jump in" and edit content in the docs (vs. leaving comments). Please do
   so. :-)
   - Production: Six Feet Up has handed over the production VM to me, I
   will start deploying ASAP (some time this week).
   - Design: no word from anyone. Is anyone in content with TV1? Are we
   still using TV1?

Also, a week from this Friday is the 60th Plone tune-up. At that point, I
would love to be done with the content and have some theme work underway.

Alex

--
Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com