[Plone-com] Progress on Plone.com Content

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 09:09:26 UTC 2012

On 10 Sep 2012, at 20:50, Armin Stroß-Radschinski wrote:

> Hi Rose,
> thanks for your wrap up.
>
> I was in contact with aclark: and carolsixfeetup: to get a staging server into work, because netsights server is not administable currently…

That is fairly intentional. We need content. We need design. We *don't* need endless discussion and tinkering with hosting or code being written. We are able to have a perfectly functional plone.com site with nothing but a stock Plone 4.2 install. If we need any 3rd party products we can add them as necessary.

We need to keep this simple.

-Matt