[Plone-com] We need to stage content this week

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Mon Sep 10 00:28:10 UTC 2012

Hi

Very roughly speaking: we should plan to begin staging content now, and
finish by the end of this week (and the same goes for theming the following
week). Matt, can you copy the staging account credentials to Trello, so
folks can start adding the content as needed? If no one else does it, I'll
start adding content from the Google doc(s) this week.

And don't forget to join, or at least follow, the real time chat here:
http://chat-logs.dcpython.org/channel/plone.com

Alex

--
Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com