[Plone-com] plone.com content - we've got a start

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Fri Sep 7 22:30:17 UTC 2012

Although most of those points are true and need to be stated I can't help
when reading that they could equally apply to Drupal or many other systems.
It would be good if we can move the unique aspects to the top so that
people can answer "why should I consider another Cms"

Dylan Jay
Technical solution manager
PretaWeb 99552830