[Plone-com] Right, decisions made. (was Re: We need to select a plone.com production hosting provider)

Rose Pruyne rtp2 at psu.edu
Thu Sep 6 16:03:44 UTC 2012

Questions -

- Prioritization needed -- Matt, in the doc you created at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P3c3dtkr0zFLixUNxvPeLblKOK6NPNhWAex93rTY5_s/edit,
would it be possible to indicate priority -- what content should we strive
to put in place first, second, and so on?  If that doc is editable to us,
we could put our names next to what we're taking the lead to work on, and
reflect this in the Kanban board.  I'm thinking that if we get the top 4 or
so pieces of content in place by the Conference, that's pretty good.

- Can we set up GDocs and collaborate on each content bit? More effective
than working alone, given the time constraints.

- Is some of this content already available, such as What is Plone (
http://plone.org/about)?

- Elizabeth floated the possibility of outsourcing the writing of some of
the marketing content. Is that still a possibility? This could save a lot
of time.

Rose Pruyne
Project Manager
WebLion at Penn State