[Plone-com] We need to select a plone.com production hosting provider

Wyn Williams heywyn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:46:54 UTC 2012

Well I guess thats that then as long as SFU are up for it.

I registered my objections and lets move on, it would make sense to A:
Make sure SFU are up for it as it should NOT be hosted on the same
server as plone.org, it is poorly maintained and a bit of a mess.

A new VM should be supplied if they are wactually willing to do it (I
asume they are being core ploners etc but we have had nothing back
from them)

YO SFU ! Heads up !

Wyn