[Plone-com] Startpoint for Plone.com development on Plone.org is in place

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu Sep 6 04:45:12 UTC 2012

Hi Armin,

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Armin Stroß-Radschinski
<developer at acsr.de>wrote:

> I just focused to get communication to work today. If everybody is
> connected we should guide and distribute the work more easily.
>
> Task distribution
> =================
>
> https://plone.org/community/**teams/plone.com-development<https://plone.org/community/teams/plone.com-development>was updated, needs some more love to simplify it (Thanks Paul Roeland for
> setup!)
>
> I decided to have now some team divisions that is reflected in the colored
> Trello labels as well.
>
> The Infrastructure Team is new and was aded to Trello as well. We need
> someone who manages the technical sync between content collection and
> design team. I have no fear to take what we get.
>
> Some targets
> --------------------
>
> *       Content people should work without access to the design but with
>         possible preview with the current theme dev state.
>
> *       Design people should be able to suck latest content for testing
> the theme.
>
> *       Merging should be the final task.
>
> .. todo::
>
>         Can someone step up for the infrastructure team lead and write down
>         an countdown with estimated reverse deadlines from public launch
> as a google doc table?
>         Then put it via Link on Trello. We need that to prior to work with
> deadlines on Trello

I'm not entirely sure what this means (e.g. why do we need a google doc?),
but I'd like to help with it. I've dragged the infrastructure item to the
"doing" column, and i've checked off one item from the checklist which I
think I completed (sharing the dev repos).

Alex

Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com