[Plone-com] Plone dot com

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Wed Sep 5 21:42:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just clearing up some list confusion from yesterday. Looks like Derrick
sent this email (see below) to me, Rose and Matt, and NOT THE LIST.

So, Liz & Wyn, please accept my apology! I was under the mistaken
impression you guys saw this and ignored it (which then made me feel silly…
you know.)

Anyway, for anyone interested in a top down look at all the correspondence
so far, check the archives (I love threaded views):

   -
   http://lists.plone.org/pipermail/plone-com/Week-of-Mon-20120903/thread.html

--
Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com