[Plone-com] design constraints

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Wed Sep 5 21:06:54 UTC 2012

Is everyone aware of the products that the WebLion folk were working on and
released at the PSE sprints to get to WCAG 2? (Matt Barkau was the lead on
it IIRC).

    Kim

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Wyn Williams <heywyn at gmail.com> wrote:

Plone Symposium Midwest will be hosted at UW Oshkosh June 2-9, 2013!

For UW Oshkosh Plone help and site requests, please email
plone-help at lists.uwosh.edu or visit http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help

UW Oshkosh Intranet Project
http://plonedev.uwosh.edu/intranettaskforce
http://uwosh.edu/plone

Co-Chair, PloneEdu initiative for K-12 & higher education
http://ploneedu.org

Twitter: @tkimnguyen