[Plone-com] TV1.com where are you ;-)

André Nogueira andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Wed Sep 5 19:31:47 UTC 2012

Hi Armin,

Nobody from TV1 are member of this list.
Until the end of this week they will tell me when they can start to
work and who will be the designer in charge.
During this gap I will try to discover which material and informations
they need to start. Probably I will setup a brief questionaire to help
us organize our ideas.

I don't know if is a good idea to put the designer in this list. We
can drive this guy to madness :)
I think will be better to send them just the filtered feedbacks and comments.

[]s

Andre Nogueira
andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Simples Consultoria