[Plone-com] We need a new modern theme for plone.com.

Paul Roeland paul at cleanclothes.org
Wed Sep 5 15:00:02 UTC 2012

On 2012-09-05 16:03, Wyn Williams wrote:
> It is, check Trello.
>
> Wyn
>
> PS also screen reader compliant nav etc, wasn't there somebody at
> Weblion who uses one and kindly helped run some tests on Plone or
> I remembering incorrectly ?

more than that, Weblion has a whole team who are very good at this.
Plus a good testing infrastructure.

The standard Sunburst (for visitors, not editors) is WCAG2.0 since
4.2, but that's just layout, and will partly be overridden by our
plone.com theme.

For actual content on plone.org, we should also provide some
guidelines for the editors, such as <alt> tags for all images, and the
like.

Paul Roeland