[Plone-com] We need a new modern theme for plone.com.

Wyn Williams heywyn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:16:39 UTC 2012

On 09/05/2012 05:12 PM, Rose Pruyne wrote:
> Liz, I have no objections to using TV1 for the design. I vote that
> we cut to the chase, and go with TV1.
>
> As far as writing the marketing content, I'm confident that we
> could write it and would be happy to do so, BUT, it would probably
> be more efficient to farm it out and subsequently edit as needed.
> I'm happy to write for
I should have some content from another source in the next few days,
it will I hope provide a base to start with.

We also have a mass of Plone companies like Netsight for example who
do this for a living and have a pile of marketing and content / use
cases for different groups - lets also pine around and see what they have.

Will add a define target groups to trello.

Wyn