[Plone-com] Plone.com project help

Massimo Azzolini massimo at redturtle.it
Wed Sep 5 09:41:57 UTC 2012

Guys,

I'm reading the thread right now: what an amazing desire to contribute from
so many people.
Matt really waked up the sleeping dragon!

I also would put my 2 cents, so I also subscribed to the Trello board
(Mizio I used this email address) to see if there will be any task I could
take care.

Thanks everybody

Massimo

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Armin Stroß-Radschinski
<developer at acsr.de>wrote:

> Hi Maurizio,
> I subscribed that board.
>
> Add me to the editors please.
> ID ascr
>
> trello at dev.acsr.de
>
> Armin
>
>  On 09/04/2012 11:26 PM, Maurizio Delmonte wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Wyn Williams <heywyn at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Maurizio, quite happy to go with Trello, since you have used it
>>>>

>>> here it is:
>>> https://trello.com/board/**plone-com/**50465ecb7f12337f5e230dd6<https://trello.com/board/plone-com/50465ecb7f12337f5e230dd6>free to
>>> everyone with the link to see. tell me your accounts so that I can
>>> add you as members of the trello board and let you update
>>> information there. (should be quite usable and intuitive how to use
>>> it)
>>>
>>> HTH, Maurizio
>>>

> --
> Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
> acsr industrialdesign, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany
>
> Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
> eMail a.stross-radschinski at acsr.de - http://www.acsr.de
> UST. ID Nr: DE154092803 (EU VAT ID)

*Massimo Azzolini - RedTurtle*
twitter: @massimoazzolini