[Plone-com] design constraints

Paul Roeland paul at cleanclothes.org
Wed Sep 5 08:21:40 UTC 2012

There are two design constraints that I'd like. I'm sure TV1 can cope
with them, just have them out in the open.

- accessibility, to at least WCAG2.0. This is a *must* in our important
government/education markets, so our 'business card site' should comply.
Not difficult to do, but puts some constraints on color contrast and the
like. We have experts available in the Plone community to help test.

- looks good on Internet Explorer. We aim for decisionmakers. These
people still run that.

Paul