[Plone-com] We need a new modern theme for plone.com.

Wyn Williams heywyn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 06:47:55 UTC 2012

Hello Julian
I think we're in violent agreement!
Indeed :) though my point was the theme does not need to wait for the
content to be finished.

Did you see the trello mail and link yet ?
I think the main organization and decisions will take place over the
next few days, certainly this week I hope (or butts will be prodded
hint hint) and tasks and ideas can go there.

By then we will have a central repo for documents, and TV1, Armina adn
André will have had a chance to chip in.

Documents can be reviewed and the peeps who where working on this
project before can give some of there thoughts.

Still, not doing badly for less then 24 hours since Matt kicked it off :D
+1 separate content and theme threads,since they go to this list
everybody stays in the loop anyway.