[Plone-com] We need a new modern theme for plone.com.

Stone, Derrick J *HS DJS6D at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Sep 4 23:20:29 UTC 2012

The most important focus of this site is the content. It must be no bull-shizzle. The second most important focus should be an excellent, modern theme, which is responsive. Without these two items, Plone.com is not worth doing. It would be better for potential customers to simply wonder if the community has a professional standard.

I do not think shell access should be required - Plone publishes content out of the box right? :p

Derrick