[Plone-com] Plone.com project help

Stone, Derrick J *HS DJS6D at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Sep 4 18:55:27 UTC 2012

Well met and no problem, I can go with the flow.

On Sep 4, 2012, at 2:49 PM, w.p.w wrote:

Would it not be bettdr Derrick (hey , im Wyn btw : ) to approach this the way we are now ? We have fresh minds and eager peeps taking it up and they can take advantage of previous work.

This is how our community works sometimes and plone.com<http://plone.com/> is a community project which thanks to all the hard work you and others put in can now be moved forward and opened up to collective expertise, it now is de-facto a open community project.

Transparency is important and im sure your sugestions will be very much welcome.

Wyn