[Plone-com] Plone.com project help

w.p.w heywyn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:49:04 UTC 2012

Would it not be bettdr Derrick (hey , im Wyn btw : ) to approach this the
way we are now ? We have fresh minds and eager peeps taking it up and they
can take advantage of previous work.

This is how our community works sometimes and plone.com is a community
project which thanks to all the hard work you and others put in can now be
moved forward and opened up to collective expertise, it now is de-facto a
open community project.

Transparency is important and im sure your sugestions will be very much
welcome.

Wyn