[Plone-com] Plone.com project help

Stone, Derrick J *HS DJS6D at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Sep 4 17:59:26 UTC 2012

Matt,

I don't disagree - my most valuable contribution would be as a consult on the executive decision making. I appreciate your ability and willingness to host -I recommend you propose a time to meet on IRC. Those who can participate can consult together and we can clarify who the point person will be and what our operating strategy will be. We tried to do that earlier, but I will admit I did not consider those folks jumping on to the thread later in the day and did not sent out the minutes from that meeting. Better would have been for me to propose a time that everyone could sit in who wanted to!

Derrick