[Plone-com] We need a new modern theme for plone.com.

Mark A Corum markcorum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:53:45 UTC 2012

Remember that we already have our front page banners program for people who
take on tasks like this for the whole community.  This would definitely
qualify.

http://plone.org/foundation/committees/marketing-committee/kudobountyprogram

Mark

Mark A Corum

Writer  |  User Interface Designer  |  Online Marketer  |  Certified
ScrumMaster  |  Campaign Hack and Spinmeister

markcorum on AOL, Googletalk, Google Groups, MSN, Skype, Meebo, Facebook,
Twitter and Yahoo

“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” - Voltaire