[Plone-com] We need a new modern theme for plone.com.

André Nogueira andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Tue Sep 4 17:27:51 UTC 2012

> +1
> I really am staying out of this one but André maybe you need to find
> out what they want in return ? IE will they then advertise using that
> relationship / credit onsite (footer design by is fair enough)
>
> If they will approach it like a normal project then I think it is an
> excellent idea and a major plus on

Wyn,

They just want to help Plone Community. We can offer a footer link,
but they didn´t ask for that. They used Plone a lot last years, now
they want contribute back .

The main idea is exactly that, put one of their designers to work with
us like a normal agency-client relationship. We drove the process,
instead of just receive a theme.

[]s
Andre