[Plone-com] We need a new modern theme for plone.com.

Wyn Williams heywyn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:36:01 UTC 2012

Hello Alex
Not sure where that came from bro :) I did not really want to jump in
I was just helping out, it is about a leadership consensus and I am
not volunteering for that - I do have an opinion though.

Really it is emails like that at this stage that just make me
facepalm, there is no need for a CV - this is not a competition or a
job interview, just good Plone peeps getting shit done.

Wyn