[Plone-com] We need a new modern theme for plone.com.

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Tue Sep 4 14:28:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

As far as I can tell, this has not been discussed so:

Who wants to donate a new-modern-theme to the plone.com project? To get
started, we're going to use the existing plone.org theme (
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/plonetheme.ploneorg) but we hope to replace
that with something better/newer later. If you have any ideas, please let
us know. Ideally the theme requirements would be something like:

   - Based on Twitter bootstrap (but does not appear to be based on
   bootstrap, please)
   - Responsive (included with bootstrap)
   - Diazo-powered

But any and all theme donations will be considered and appreciated.

Alex

--
Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com