[Plone-com] Someone needs to step up

Rose Pruyne rtp2 at psu.edu
Tue Sep 4 12:49:02 UTC 2012

I'm ready to do what I can; I have maybe 3 hours/week that I could put into
this. I'm on vacation September 21, so can't be at that work session -- but
I can do stuff on my lunch hours and other times.

Right now, I have a weak grasp of what plone.com is looking to accomplish,
plus what materials are available and where they are. Are there a bunch of
Google docs and spreadsheets? Is there a to-do list? What *are* the goals?
What do people want in place by the Plone conference? What were the
previous deadlines about and what was supposed to be accomplished by them?
What are the logistics (server space, need of site admin, whatever) of what
needs to be accomplished? Is there an IRC channel for
plone.comdiscussions? I'd be glad to stay signed into it.

Does anybody have some details and history they can share?

Rose Pruyne
Project Manager
WebLion at Penn State

Rose Pruyne