[Plone-com] Someone needs to step up

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Tue Sep 4 10:05:02 UTC 2012

+1

Raise an emergency agenda and lets distribute some tasks!
GTD

(by the way, where to find?)

Am 04.09.2012 um 11:18 schrieb Matt Hamilton:

> Hi All,
>   We really need someone to step up and lead this. I've been trying
> so far to push things along, but clearly this approach is not
> working. I just do not have the time to do heard all the cats. We
> have a Plone tuneup coming soon (21st Sept IIRC), and it would be
> great to get some people together to get some work actually done on
> it. We lost the initial momentum with this project due to the
> marketing 'team' holding the project too close to its chest, not
> allowing anyone else to be involved, not communicating what was
> going on, and repeatedly missing deadlines they set. Now we have the
> opposite problem that we are trying to get people involved but no-
> one to co-ordinate or lead this.
>
> This is an important thing for Plone. The original deadlines have
> passed and we are nowhere near close to our goals. I was really
> hoping to get something, anything, in place by Plone Conference in a
> month's time, but this is now looking increasingly unlikely.
>
> Sorry if this email seems very blunt, but I've run out of being
> subtle.
>
> -Matt
>
>> NETSIGHT
>>
>> Matt Hamilton
>> Technical Director
>> Email
>> matth at netsight.co.uk

Armin Stroß-Radschinski

--

Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski
ACSR industrialdesign

Phone +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94
FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
http://www.acsr.de
eMail info at acsr.de
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803

acsr delivers design and innovative functionality for products and
publications. acsr integrates most of the current bandwidth of media-
and industry-technology into the environment marketing, manufacturing
and enterprise-communications. The network of the partners associated
with acsr delivers solutions tailored precisely to the needs and
budgets of the customer.