[Plone-com] [Board] [Intranetizen] Interested in interviewing Plone?

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Tue Aug 14 14:15:36 UTC 2012

Very cool format! Much better than tabular feature lists.
I like interview style blog entries, they give "points of view"!

Thank you all!

Armin

Wanna see early Plonistas live?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40nxlx244Xw

Am 14.08.2012 um 13:17 schrieb Matt Hamilton:

>> All,
>>  FYI the answers to the questions for the Intranetizen 'interview'
>> have
>> now been submitted to them. What I sent them is here:
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YW-iEhDskVY9Ef6zf0abG6sp3jA5cRkhFiHDJA0hYOo/edit
>>
>> They will be editing it and sending me a draft back tomorrow for
>> any final
>> changes. If anyone notices any particular errors then let me know.
>>
>> Big thanks to Karl Horek who wrote the majority of the text that I
>> then
>> extended/changed/butchered ;)
>
> And the finished article is now up at:
>
> http://intranetizen.com/2012/08/14/vendor-profile-plone/
>
> Thanks to Mark Corum and Ken Wasetis for editorial corrections and
> tidy ups.
>
> -Matt
>
> --
> Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
> Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the
> Internet
> http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117
> 9090901
> Web Design | Zope/Plone Development and Consulting | Co-location |
> Hosting

Python Software Verband e.V.
armin.stross-radschinski at python-verband.org

http://pysv.org

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr industrialdesign, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail developer at acsr.de - http://www.acsr.de

UST. ID Nr: DE154092803