[Plone-com] [Board] [Intranetizen] Interested in interviewing Plone?

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 11:17:17 UTC 2012

> All,
>   FYI the answers to the questions for the Intranetizen 'interview' have
> now been submitted to them. What I sent them is here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YW-iEhDskVY9Ef6zf0abG6sp3jA5cRkhFiHDJA0hYOo/edit
>
> They will be editing it and sending me a draft back tomorrow for any final
> changes. If anyone notices any particular errors then let me know.
>
> Big thanks to Karl Horek who wrote the majority of the text that I then
> extended/changed/butchered ;)

And the finished article is now up at:

http://intranetizen.com/2012/08/14/vendor-profile-plone/

Thanks to Mark Corum and Ken Wasetis for editorial corrections and tidy ups.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Design | Zope/Plone Development and Consulting | Co-location | Hosting