[Plone-com] Intranetizen Plone 'interview'

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 14:08:12 UTC 2012

All,
  This is not directly related to Plone.com, but I thought would be useful to post here as I think will be interesting to the same people and hopefully I can get some feedback and input here. It may also trigger some good information to eventually go on Plone.com.

A site called intranetizen.com run by a group of intranet professionals has started doing a number of 'interviews' with intranet software 'vendors'.

Take a look at their site to see: http://intranetizen.com/

I contacted them to ask if they would be interested in 'interviewing' Plone the community about its intranet capabilities. They have agreed, and said if we can get answers to them by THIS MONDAY then they will publish them in this round.

So I have put their questions up on a Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YW-iEhDskVY9Ef6zf0abG6sp3jA5cRkhFiHDJA0hYOo/edit

I will be filling these in over the next couple of days. Please feel free to comment on what I'm writing and/or edit if you want. For the sake of expediency I'm just going to get stuck in to writing answers, but I would like to get the feedback of you people too as I do want to try and represent the Plone community in a wider sense if possible!

Please don't publish the link above publicly, but do feel free to share to anyone else you know who might have views on it!

Thanks!

-Matt