[Plone-com] Plone Websites from South America

André Nogueira andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Tue Mar 13 14:18:11 UTC 2012

Hi all,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Mark Corum <mark at plone.org> wrote:
> We need awesome examples of work done with Plone. Think outside the
> box.  And these aren't case studies - which will remain on plone.org.
> We want short 3-4 paragraph overviews of what was done and for who
> with great screenshots.  If you know of such sites, send them to this
> list.

I found some nice websites here in South America. This time i will
provide just URL and a brief description of some of these websites. If
we choose some of them I can make a deep research for detailed
information and take screenshots.

First great cases came from Brazilian Government:

Brasil Gov - http://www.brasil.gov.br
Main site of Brazilian government, a news portal and hub for another websites

Portal do Planalto - http://www.planalto.gov.br
Website of Brazilian President, focused in journalists. News, videos,
image galeries.

Enfrentando o Crack - http://www.brasil.gov.br/enfrentandoocrack/
Educational Website with informations against drugs

This websites are Flash websites, but use Plone to manage content and
provide HTML version:
http://www.brasil.gov.br/brasilia
http://www.brasil.gov.br/galeriadearte
http://www.brasil.gov.br/linhadotempo

Serpro (IT area of brazilian government) has two great websites:

Serpro - http://www.serpro.gov.br
The user com customize website frontpage (igoogle like)

Rio+20 - http://www.rio20.gov.br/
The United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development, will be in
focus during next few months

Interlegis
Interlegis is a program for the  modernization and integration of the
Legislative Power, as well as to promote greater transparency and
interaction of the Legislative power with society.

Portal Modelo (Model Portal) - http://www.interlegis.leg.br/portalmodelo
The model portal is a tool developed to help legislative houses to
have an Internet portal.  The legislative house can publish its
Internet website by itself without the need of specialized services,
enabling citizens to participate interactively with the content and
the tools of the portal as well as to gain access to information about
the House and the Legislative process. (More tham 300 websites uses
Portal Modelo)

Venezuela Government also have some Plone sites:

Telesur - http://www.telesurtv.net/
Chanel TV, news, videos and audios

Canaima - http://canaima.softwarelibre.gob.ve/
Venezuelan linux distribution

Argentina also have some great sites:
TEDxCordoba - http://tedxcordoba.com.ar/
Bolsa de Comercio de Cordoba - http://www.bolsacba.com.ar/

In Chile, i just found one great website:
Biblioteca de Congresso Nacional del Chile http://www.bcn.cl/

Intranets

In Brazil we have two award winning intranet cases: Caixa Economica
Federal and Essencis Soluções Ambientais.
Also in Brazil, the Federal Police has 50 intranets using plone
Unfortunately no url for this cases, but we can ask for some
screenshots if needed.

Other sites
http://www.entreguesuaarma.gov.br/
http://www.sebrae.com.br