[Plone-com] Meeting to discuss assignments for Plone.com

Virginia Choy virginia at pretaweb.com
Tue Feb 21 23:00:02 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,

I'm happy to help with contributing an awesome example of work done with Plone, we've just finishing a high profile government emergency services extranet/intranet/website. Also researching some FUDs would give me satisfaction too.

If you could put my name down for these that would be great, I won't attend the call as you know Sydney is in the worst timezone for global hookups.

Thanks for co-ordinating this effort.

Cheers Virginia.
Virginia Choy
Business Development Manager
PretaWeb - Plone Open Source Enterprise Web Solutions
L6, 99 York Street, Sydney 2000 NSW Australia
P: 612-8081-9072
M: 0423-198-306
W: www.pretaweb.com
Sales & Support: 02-9955-2830