[Plone-com] Meeting to discuss assignments for Plone.com

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Tue Feb 21 17:42:30 UTC 2012

Looking over the Doodle it seems everyone is available at a time when Mark isn't.

Maybe one way to proceed with the hangout is to choose two times (on different days) and get the most coverage that way.

Mark, do you have in mind that anyone volunteering to write a given item below will also be looked to for maintaining it for some time (a year? two?)?

I am interesting in writing one of your "awesome examples of work done with Plone".  It'll be (sorry) about the stuff we've done and are doing at UW Oshkosh, re: numbers of sites and workflow applications.

	Kim