[Plone-com] Open Source CMS Market Share Report

Mark Corum mark at plone.org
Tue Nov 29 22:05:16 UTC 2011

I think this provides some valuable information with regard to what we
need to be focusing on getting out to the world on Plone.com to help
address the issues.

http://www.waterandstone.com/book/2011-open-source-cms-market-share-report

I'd ask that we focus on the elements of this report that affect our
new marketing and business face, Plone.com.  What information exists
to address the issues reported here that we can make available, and is
there anything we need to create?

For general discussions about the report, please head over to the
plone evangelism site.

Thanks

Mark

--

Mark Corum
Plone Foundation Marketing & Communications Team Lead

Find out more about Plone at http://plone.org