[Plone-UI] Hiding these elements that aren't portlets or viewlets - I will really appreciate any help!

peteru peter.uppington at publicis.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 17:30:47 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm trying to hide (or remove) the two elements highlighted in green
boxes in the attached image.

I was hoping a Viewlit or Portlet controlled their presence, but this does
not seem to be the case.

Is there an easy way to hide both? I'm hoping a simple way exists as I'm not
a developer.

Thank you for looking at this post and hopefully you can help.

Peter

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4640584/plone01.gif