Anyone interested in cosponsoring work on a tighter integration of Plone and Mailman?

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Tue Nov 20 19:59:10 UTC 2007

Hi All,

We have done such a thing, but it probably needs some cleaning up and
it was done with CMFMember, which in your case might work fine.  You
can check out the project here:

http://plone.org/products/mailmanadaptor

It is at a minimum a good starting point.  We did it using XML-RPC so
mailman and Plone don't need to be on the same server.  Feel free to
contact me with any other questions about it.

Thanks,
Calvin