[Plone-conference] Slides from my talks (ZCA, Undo)

Sean Upton sean.upton at hsc.utah.edu
Mon Oct 24 21:55:29 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Below are links to slides from my talks on component architecture and my in-progress Undo/restoration work:

 http://www.slideshare.net/SeanUpton1/a-pinch-of-indirection-and-dont-cut-yourself-chopping-onions

 http://www.slideshare.net/SeanUpton1/a-novel-approach-to-undo

I also posted to community.plone.org some more elaborate rambling on the Undo topic:

 https://community.plone.org/t/plone-2020-strategy/2924/4

Cheers,
Sean

Sean Upton
Software Engineer, University of Utah Health Sciences
QI Teamspace: Extranet tools for managing collaborative quality improvement
sean.upton at hsc.utah.edu | 801-585-5902
https://teamspace.upiq.org/trac | http://upiq.org