[Plone-conference] [Training] Plone 5 Theming preparation notes

Maik, Derstappen md at derico.de
Wed Oct 12 10:28:58 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Here some note for all of you how wants to attend the "Plone 5 Theming
Training"

Preparation
----------------

The training is only a halve day training, so please prepare yourself a
bit for the training.

The Plone 5 Theming Training, will start on chapter 5:
https://training.plone.org/5/theming/theme-package.html
End we will cover all up to chapter 12, depending on the time we have.

Please make sure that you are able to install and use npm, grunt-cli,
mr.bob and bobtemplates.plone as descript here:
https://training.plone.org/5/theming/theme-package.html#preparing-your-setup

Also please create a test Theme package with mr.bob as described here:
https://training.plone.org/5/theming/theme-package.html#install-mr-bob-and-bobtemplates-plone
and bootstrap + run the buildout of this package, to see if everything
is working.

If you have any trouble, please contact: Maik Derstappen at md at derico.de

See you all soon at PloneConf in Boston ;)

--
viele Grüße
Maik Derstappen

--
Maik Derstappen
Geschäftsführer

derico - web development & consulting
-- Python - Plone - Zope - Pyramid - Django --
Demmeringstr. 57 - 04177 Leipzig - Deutschland
Tel: +49 178 861 2 833 - E-Mail: md at derico.de - Web: http://derico.de

-- help --
Ask your Plone questions on Gitter: https://gitter.im/plone/public