[Plone-conference] your help with Plone conference promotion

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at plone.org
Fri Oct 7 14:37:40 UTC 2016

(apologies if you're receiving this a second time)

Dear conference attendees!

Please consider tweeting / Facebook sharing / etc. your attendance at the
conference to let as many others as possible know, and, hopefully,
encourage more last minute registrations.

We have been using the #ploneconf2016 and #plone hashtags for our own
tweets.

The Plone Conference page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PloneConf)
has an event on which you could indicate that you're going:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1653669774945571/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1653669774945571/>

We have created this Lanyrd event promotion http://lanyrd.com/
2016/ploneconf2016/ that you may find helpful to use. (Lanyrd is part of
the Eventbrite service that we have used for our ticket registrations).

We are encouraging our speakers to share their slides on a service like
slideshare.net (tagged with "ploneconf2016").

If you have photos you'd like to share, e.g. on Flickr.com, please tag them
with ploneconf2016

Less than two weeks to go! Safe travels to you all,

    Kim, on behalf of Sally, Cris, Philip, Armin, Christina, and many others